Why Choose Us
We treat your money like it's our money, with care and personal attention
We provide a family office approach joining the management of your financial affairs to your family's integrity.
Since 1992, we have made the effort to help protect the wealth of families, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations throughout central Alberta all the way to the Saskatchewan border. We actively work with our clients existing or referred accounting, legal and investment management firms that compliment their principles. We bridge the gap for all the expertise you will need when it comes to managing your asset and growing your wealth. We work with you directly and take a personal interest in your business, family and futures success.
It's important to have someone you can trust and knows all your needs and goals. With a unified strategy for your present and future goals, we can put in place a plan that works. Taking you on an amazing journey with warm waters and smooth sailing ahead. We take the time to understand what your needs are and we take those needs and work directly with our professional networks that will make it happen. We are your advocates and we keep your finances on course to your desired destination no matter what storm lay ahead.
Our mission is to guide families and businesses through life's successes and challenges with integrity, assisting families in governing their wealth through appropriate professional networks that add value to the bottom line.
What We do
- We help define and implement governance measures for centralizing the many objectives of personal, business and estate/trust planning
- We work closely in educating families and helping them understand the different directions and options available to them when it comes to managing the assets and planning for the future
- We monitor portfolio managers and their investment policy statements and then communicate directly with our clients to ensure they fully understand what is happening without overwhelming them. We accomplish this by:
- Auditing regularly, keeping each investment firm accountable to our clients
- Addressing crossover of strategies or excess exposure risk when using several investment firms
- Ensuring our clients are appropriately represented by each of the firms they have hired to manage assets